- HICS Academy courses are reviewed yearly to ensure currency of information and quality of performance.
- Functionality reviews are performed at the end of every course via course feedback form.
- Subject Matter Expert review of content is performed yearly or when there is a change in regulation or good practice.
- Reviews follow a standard procedure, with changes being documented on an edit sheet.
- The edit sheet is returned to the Director who will liaise with the Student & Academic Affairs Unit to action any changes required. (This is to ensure quality of content is supported by instructional design principles in relation to eLearning)
- The Director, Marketing Head & SAAU Head will meet to agree on the cost and review the course fee.
- Once the edits have been actioned, the course will be signed off by the Director.
- Once signed off, the updated course will be versioned, and released onto the HICS Virtual Study Center which is our learning management system.
This policy has been approved & authorised by:
Signed: Hanniel H. Jafaru
Position: Director of Studies
Date: 30th March, 2021
Signature: Hanniel H. J